Multi-stage, integral, centrifugal, horizontal electric pumps for pressurising homes, low-scale irrigation systems and clean-water pumping applications that require a sturdy, compact pump.
Specially recommended for drinking-water applications.
Outstanding features include extremely quiet operation and self-suction capacity of up to 2 m, which is considerably increased with the installation of a foot valve.
Their reliability is added to their ability to work under many different conditions, and they are remarkable for their compatibility, including an ESD variable speed control module for automating their operation according to criteria of energy savings and installation efficiency.
They are particularly recommended for pressurisation at constant pressure.
Series features Prisma 25
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Not included
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Suction connection type: Nut
- Suction diameter: 1" G
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 2
- Maximum working pressure (bar): 12
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Cast GG0
- Gaskets: NBR/EPDM
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Mechanical seal bracket: Cast GG0
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Nuts and bolts: Zinc Coating Steel
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 420
- Suction body: Cast GG0
- Support base material: Grey Steel Painted Cast
Variable-speed, multistage, centrifugal electric pump in a horizontal mono-block unit, controlled by the ESPA ESD frequency inverter.
Variable-speed, multi-stage, centrifugal electric pump in a horizontal mono-block unit, controlled by the ESPA ESD frequency inverter.