Compact, self-priming electric pumps for decanting large flows, specially designed for units for swimming against current.
Compact, self-priming electric pumps for decanting large flows, specially designed for units for swimming against current in private, communal and public swimming pools, balneotherapy or thalassotherapy centres or private or public gymnasiums and spas.
These units can transform a swimming pool into a space adapted for leisure, sport and health, particularly in small swimming pools.
This self-priming capacity of this model – achieved using a front suction check valve – allows very flexible installation, which can be carried out in technical boxes without the need for works in the area next to the swimming pool basin. Because it is made from plastic materials, it is highly resistant to corrosion from swimming-pool water, whatever the disinfection system used.
It includes an original, practical, curved 2 1/2" threaded delivery which can be adapted to three positions and a 2 1/2" flanged, threaded connector for the axial suction. The single-phase models include thermal protection for the motor.
It should be installed with an NCR or NCC front cover unit for the swimming pool, which includes an outlet jet, a suction area and connections for pneumatic activation of the pump. This can be complemented with an electrical control panel and an MNC hydromassage hose with nozzle connection.
Series features Nadorself
- Check valve: No
- Draining plug: Yes
- Fittings: Screw
- Support base: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 2 1/2" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Fan
- Stages: Single-Stage Centrifugal Pump
- Suction connection type: Nut
- Suction diameter: 2 1/2" G
- Suction type: Selfprimming
- Tightness by: Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Maximum suction (m): 4
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Constantly speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IPX5
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PP + 30% GF
- Discharge body: PP + 30% GF
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: PPO + 30% GF
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium-Graphite
- Mechanical seal bracket: PP + 30% GF
- Motor casing: Aluminium
- Motor shaft: Acero inoxidable AISI 431
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: PP + 30% GF
- Pump shaft: AISI 431
- Suction body: PP + 30% GF
- Support base material: PP + 30% GF
Silen Plus includes a frequency inverter on an ESPA pool pump
Very compact, single-cell centrifugal pumps, with high suction power designed to recirculate water in removable or household swimming-pool systems.
Very compact, self-priming, single-cell centrifugal pumps, designed to recirculate water in household or communal swimming-pool systems.
Very compact, sturdy, self-priming single-cell centrifugal pumps, designed to recirculate water in household or communal swimming-pool systems.
Monoblock centrifugal pump with for filtration and purification equipment.
Silen Solar is the most ecological solution for the swimming pool and has the lowest environmental impact.