Variable-speed, multi-stage, submersible electric pump using the ESPA Speed Driver system.
Unique on the market, specifically designed for pressurisation in homes supplied from a well or, in particular, from vertical or slightly tilted tanks.
It consists of an Acuaria 07 electric pump, a check valve on the delivery and an integrated electronic speed control and regulation system using an internal pressure sensor.
The variable-speed system self-regulates automatically to keep the pressure constant even if the demand fluctuates in the home. This electronic system also protects the electric pump against dry operation caused by the well or tank running low or losing all its water, via a function of up to four automatic, timed attempts to reset.
The motor is cooled by the delivery water in a double-jacket design that is suitable for decanting water at temperatures from 4 ºC to 35 ºC. It includes the start-up condenser and the thermal protection. Its system with double mechanical closure and intermediate oil chamber guarantees an optimum seal and effective IP 68 protection. It is presented with 15 metres of H07RNF cable and a 1" H outlet.
Series features Acuaplus 07 N
- Check valve: Yes
- Draining plug: No
- Fittings: Screw
- Flow adjustment valve: Yes
- Pre-filter: Included
- Pressure gauge: Included
- Discharge connection type: Nut
- Discharge diameter: 1" G
- Impeller type: Closed
- Motor cooling: Water
- Solid passage (mm): 2
- Stages: Multi stage centrifugal pump
- Tightness by: Double Mechanical Seal
- Liquid temperature (ºC): Min: 4 - Max: 35
- Maximum no. of motor start-ups (start-ups/minute): 0.5
- Electrical isolation: F Class
- Motor speed operation: Variable Speed
- Motor type: Asynchronous
- Protection rating: IP68
- Reset: Automatic
- Service factor: S1
- Service type: Continuous
- Diffuser: PPO + 30% GF
- Discharge body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Gaskets: NBR
- Impeller/s: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Mechanical seal: Aluminium- Graphite/ Graphite- Steatite
- Mechanical seal bracket: PPO + 30% GF
- Motor casing: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Motor shaft: F114
- Nuts and bolts: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Outer pump body: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pre-filter: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Pump shaft: AISI 431
- Suction body: Stainless steel AISI 304
Acuaria 07 N
Integral, multi-stage, submersible, centrifugal electric pumps for wells from 5” or open wells.
Multi-stage submersible electric pump with built-in pressure controller, specifically designed for pressurisation in homes supplied from a well or, in particular, from vertical or slightly tilted tanks.
Aquabox 350 Acuaplus
Aquabox 350 Acuaplus is ESPA’s advanced solution for buildings with low pressure or flow. With Acuaplus variable speed, multistage, centrifugal, submersible electric pump using the ESPA Speed Driver system.